Senior Human Resources Officer – MoAD
|Closing date:||September 29, 2022|
|Institution:||Museum of Australian Democracy - Old Parliament House|
|Salary:||$74,084 to $78,591|
|Employment status:||Non-ongoing for 12 months with the possibility of extension & ongoing|
|Location :||Parkes ACT|
|Contact name:||Katrina Lenihan, 02 6270 8192|
The APS5 Senior Human Resources officer operates across both operational and strategic HR tasks. This role directly supports the EL1 Manager People & Strategy in planning, facilitation, and evaluating strategic workforce initiatives, and provides operational support to the APS6 Human Resources Coordinator.
The key duties of the position include:
Under the general direction of the APS6 Human Resources Coordinator:
- Support the EL1 Manager People & Strategy in delivering strategic workforce initiatives.
- Provide administrative support for a broad spectrum of HR activities, including Learning and Development and Health initiatives.
- Provide support and assistance with policies, performance management, learning and development, APS Employee Census initiatives, and workers compensation and rehabilitation as needed.
- Assist with the technical day to day administration of payroll and conditions of service through the Aurion payroll system, ensuring salary related payments and personnel records are maintained accurately, on an as required basis.
- Respond to general incoming HR enquiries in a timely manner while providing accurate advice to the Human Resources inbox, on an as required basis.
- Oversee inductions of employees, track probation periods and performance development plans (PDPs).
For more information or to apply visit: APSJobs.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.