Audio Visual Technician – SLM
|Closing date:||January 30, 2018|
|Institution:||Sydney Living Museums|
|Salary:||$83,665 package includes salary ($68,929 - $75,476), employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.|
|Employment status:||Temporary full-time (for a period up to 3 years)|
|Location :||Sydney CBD|
|Contact name:||Peter Loxton, 02 8239 2354|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
For more detailed information on the operations and activities of Sydney Living
Museums click here.
About the role
This role engages with external and internal clients to ensure the successful delivery of events involving audio visual equipment for commercial and non-commercial venue hire bookings at Sydney Living Museums’ properties and sites.
- This role will be based at Justice & Police Museum, Museum of Sydney and The Mint.
- A pool of Casual Audio Visual Technicians may also be appointed from this recruitment.
- As a drivers’ licence is an essential requirement for this role you will be asked to provide a copy of your driving record if you are successful at the interview stage.
Sydney Living Museums welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Essential requirements the role holder needs:
- Qualifications in Audio Engineering or demonstrated relevant experience coordinating and delivering detailed audio visual requirements for events.
- Current NSW driver’s licence.
- Ability to manage lifting, carrying, standing, kneeling and moving around heritage sites both internal and external environments.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsNSW.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.