Temp Employment Register, Learning Cas – MoAD
|Closing date:||December 31, 2017|
|Institution:||Museum of Australian Democracy|
|Salary:||$54,777 - $59,854|
|Employment status:||Non-ongoing (Temporary), Casual|
|Location :||Barton, ACT|
|Contact name:||Fiona Bowen, 02 6270 8154|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
The Learning team plays an important role in providing programs to over 80,000 students per year. As a member of the team, you will have excellent people skills, enjoy working with diverse school students of all ages, have a strong empathy for the vision and purpose of MoAD at Old Parliament House and have a sound knowledge of Australian political history.
Under the supervision of the Learning Coordinator (APS6):
- Present high quality museum schools programs, both individually and with other presenters.
- Ensure spaces used by school groups are made ready for use.
- Ensure resources such as costumes, printed and audio visual material is set up and packed up as required.
- Assist with maintenance of learning resources.
- Contribute to MoAD by attending meetings and undertaking specific and agreed administrative tasks and project work.
The successful candidate must be:
- An Australian citizen
- Willing to undergo an Australian Government Security clearance and maintain it at the baseline level
- Be able to secure and maintain a Working with Vulnerable People card within two months of commencement
- Non-ongoing opportunity will be offered for an irregular/intermittent term
- Applications are considered only as vacancies arise
- Work hours will vary depending on operational requirements.
For more information or to apply visit: APSJobs.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.