Visitor Services Officers – ACMI
|Closing date:||April 30, 2017|
|Institution:||Australian Centre for the Moving Image|
|Salary:||Not supplied yet.|
|Employment status:||A variety of Visitor Services Officer roles available on a part time or casual basis|
|Location :||Melbourne - CBD|
|Contact name:||Not supplied yet.|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
Opening 29 June 2017 ACMI presents Wallace & Gromit and Friends: The Magic of Aardman as part of Melbourne Winter Masterpieces.
You have an exciting opportunity to be a part of this exhibition. We are looking for talented customer service professionals who are:
- Positive, proactive and energetic
- Confident in dealing with a diverse range of visitors
- Comfortable presenting to groups
- Experienced in delivering customer service within a gallery/museum context
- Calm and effective in an environment of high visitor volumes
- Blessed with exceptional interpersonal skills and
- Passionate about film, digital media and the arts
We have a variety of Visitor Services Officer roles available on a part time or casual basis, specialising in Front of House, Retail or Ticketing for the duration of the exhibition.
Group interviews will be held 16, 17, 18 May 2017.
For more information or to apply visit: ACMI
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.