A/Project Mgr Melb Museum Transformed – MV
|Closing date:||Not supplied yet.|
|Salary:||$90,067 per annum (base of grade) plus 10.5% superannuation.|
|Employment status:||This role is a full-time, fixed-term position.|
|Location :||Melbourne - CBD|
|Contact name:||Georgie Cox|
Assistant Project Manager – Melbourne Museum Transformed
Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking an Assistant Project Manager – Melbourne Museum Transformed to join its Strategic Capital Programs Department, full-time fixed-term for 2 years.
ABOUT MUSEUMS VICTORIA:
Museums Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events across our venues – Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Building, Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, Melbourne Planetarium and IMAX cinemas. We present unique and exceptional experiences for more than 2 million visitors each year, who come from all over Australia and around the world to be inspired and to learn about themselves and the universe we inhabit.
To learn more about Museums Victoria, please visit museumsvictoria.com.au/about-us/
Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking an experienced and talented Assistant Project Manager to join the Strategic Capital Programs Department to support the delivery of the Melbourne Museum Transformed program of works, and other projects and works as directed.
Key Duties of this role include:
- Under direction, manage consultants, stakeholders and clients, and engage consultants to deliver project scope, develop procurement documentation, manage evaluation processes, coordinate evaluation panel meetings and produce evaluation reports for review and approval.
- Assist with managing consultants, ensuring they are delivering their scope of services and performing in accordance with expectations, including meeting all deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence and develop agendas, completing meeting minutes, and action items for project team, client and stakeholder meetings.
- Contribute expertise to the team by participating in developing and improving project delivery methodologies, setting, developing and monitoring short term programs and work plans, and conducting complex or technical investigations on project works and issues.
- Develop and update project planning and delivery documents including project management plans, stakeholder engagement plans, procurement plans, issue and risk registers and risk reports.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide regular communications on assigned projects and works.
- Prepare key pieces of communication for MV stakeholders including written updates and Power Point presentations at key milestones.
- Comply with Museums Victoria’s policies and procedures and with relevant legislation and regulations.
To view the position description, Careers – Museums Victoria
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.