Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking a Bookings & Enquiries Officer, TAC Project provide our customers with efficient and effective solutions to their telephone, e-mail and online general enquiries and booking requests across all Museum venues.
Working with Bookings & Enquiries team, key duties of this position include:
1. Deliver high quality and pro-active customer service through the provision of information pertaining to programs, exhibitions and facilities for telephone, e-mail and online generated enquiries.
2. Support the growth and delivery of Museums Victoria, IMAX Melbourne and Road to Zero education and Public programs through
- Promoting and informing visitors about Museums Victoria programs.
- Guiding enquirers through available and suitable programs, spaces and options.
- Competently and accurately collect and input relevant information for booked programs.
- Prepare schedules and maintain reports for Museums Victoria, IMAX education and Road to Zero programs.
- Provide a positive and well-facilitated experience to our booked education groups on arrival.
- Accurately process payments for education programs.
3. Support the growth of Museum Members through
- Assisting Museum members with their enquiries (via phone and e-mail).
- Maintain member information via information collected and entered in the CRM.
- Accurately input onsite member applications and renewal details into the CRM.
- Accurately process payments for member applications and renewals.
4. Respond to social media enquiries.
5. Resolve customer issues and complaints within Museum guidelines and procedures.
6. Keep up to date with available and relevant information resources.
7. Participate in and contribute to relevant meetings and training programs.
8. Maintain effective operations of the work area and undertake administrative tasks associated with Bookings and Enquiries.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsVic.