About the Department
The Department of the Premier and Cabinet (DPC) drives the Premier’s priorities in South Australia. Our staff enjoy working with colleagues who value integrity, knowledge and intellectual capability. They are committed to providing personal advice and services, and more importantly, don’t see what they do as “just a job”. They exemplify the public sector purpose: Making a difference so South Australia thrives.
About the Business – South Australian Museum
The South Australian Museum has been committed to making Australia’s natural and cultural heritage accessible, engaging and fun for over 150 years. It is a place where families can learn and grow together. Today the Museum is one of the most visited museums in Australia and holds collections of national and international significance.
- CBD based role with great public transport access.
- Flexible Work Arrangements.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
The Business Support Manager is accountable to the Chief Financial Officer for the provision of a range of strategic financial, business and administrative advice, analysis and planning services. The Business Support Manager is required to work closely with Museum Director, members of the Leadership Team and Managers in order to ensure the smooth operation of the South Australian Museum, and ensure matters are dealt with holistically. The Business Support Manager also works in conjunction with the members of the Leadership Team on the development and implementation of projects which encompass working across cultural institution and other government agencies.
- The Incumbent will be required to participate in the department’s Performance Management Program.
- The Incumbent may be assigned to another position at this remuneration level or equivalent.
- Some work outside of normal hours will be required.
- Some interstate travel involving overnight absences will be required.
- This role requires a National Criminal History check.
ASO6 – Administrative Services Officer
All applications must be submitted online.
Applicants to submit a covering letter (maximum of two pages) relevant to the Role Description together with a current Resume. Applications should include the name, email address and contact number of three current referees.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
– Business Support Manager (SAM) – Role Description.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
For more information and to apply visit: JobsSA.