Business Systems Administrator – ANMM
|Closing date:||April 7, 2023|
|Institution:||Australian National Maritime Museum|
|Salary:||APS Level 6|
|Employment status:||Ongoing Full-time|
|Location :||Pyrmont NSW|
|Contact name:||Mark Bayliss, 82418392|
The Business Systems Administrator is a member of the Technology team. The role is to lead and manage the effort to build, maintain and improve the business systems, data and processes that internally power the Museum. You will work strategically with the Business Systems Manager, whilst engaging cooperatively and tactically with departments across organisation to ensure the effective management of business systems and services.
The key duties of the position include:
- Liaise with business partners and key stakeholders to understand their business objectives and quickly identify areas of improvement in Salesforce that can help them obtain business value.
- Provide front-line support for key business systems with triaging service requests and/or incidents accordingly.
- Lead and manage CRM (Salesforce) and Ticketing (Vivaticketing) admin functions such as user account maintenance, workflows, security, and platform software updates, reporting and dashboards
- Drive usage/adoption across the organisation. Work with senior stakeholders to align key metrics, action plans and identify super users.
- Analysis and triaging of enhancement requests to business systems support provider to action.
- Collaborate with the Business Systems Manager to identify improvements to business systems, or alternative solutions, and manage the delivery of ongoing business system development.
- Expertise to guide project and program activities.
- Investigate and manage the adoption of appropriate tools, techniques, and processes (including automation) for museum business systems and services.
- Ensure agreed service levels are met and relevant policies and procedures are implemented effectively.
- Ensure data governance and controls operate effectively across all business systems and a high level of data quality is maintained.
- Identify and manage business system risks to ensure solutions are secure, robust, and reliable.
- Develop, plan, and assist with training programs.
- Work collaboratively with the Technology team and perform other duties as requested by the Business Systems Manager and/or Chief Information Officer.
- Fulfill the key competencies of the classification of this position as defined and described by the Integrated Leadership System (ILS).
- Any other lawful and reasonable request made within this position.
- 2 years+ of experience working in complex business environments as a BA.
- Demonstrated experience in business modelling, requirements elicitation, data modelling and legacy system analysis.
- Formal training and/or certification in Salesforce and/or other CRM platforms.
- Experience with ticketing and/or bookings platforms
- Experience working on at minimum of two Salesforce CRM related projects.
- Practical experience with managing vendors and the implementation of business system changes, upgrades and new business systems or products including Change Control and Release Management.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders to determine their requirements for business systems improvements and, by negotiation and compromise, develop cost effective solutions.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in a team environment and with a range of stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work proactively and take initiative to deliver effective outcomes working both independently and in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team.
- Work with a level of independence, under broad direction, with a concurrent need to resolve issues and deliver quality outcomes.
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends due to operational requirements such as business system upgrades, unresolved critical issues and system failures.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work calmly, prioritise duties and meet deadlines in a highpressure, changing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Reliable and punctual; able to be flexible with working hours as necessary.
- Well-presented, professional and courteous.
For more information or to apply visit: APSJobs.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.