Tamaki Paenga Hira: Tui tui hono tangata, whenua me te moana.
Ko Tamaki Paenga Hira, hewaengarahi ake, he ngakau mahaki mo te kaitiakitanga taonga pu korero, pakiwaitara, korero tipua ano hoki mai i nga kai para korero.
Auckland Museum is a much loved organisation at the centre of Auckland’s identity, committed to developing and sharing engaging content through its galleries, exhibition, events and educational programmes. We are seeking an Events Assistant to join our Commercial Events and Tourism team on a fixed term basis. The role is responsible for the planning, co-ordination and delivery of a wide variety of events, including cocktail parties, gala dinners, presentations, product launches, and weddings. To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- previous relevant experience in event management or associated industries
- strong organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- exceptional communication and problem solving skills and the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people
- an excellent standard of personal presentation
- a strong commitment to working as part of a team
- ability to work outside of normal business hours including evenings, weekends, and public holidays
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of a fabulous New Zealand organisation committed to telling our national and Auckland stories and reflecting our unique place in the South Pacific.
To apply for this job, please apply online by visiting our job site http://careers.aucklandmuseum.com and enter the job code 10330SK