As the Communications Coordinator you will be a key part of a small and dynamic team that is responsible for the development and implementation of the Museum of Australian Democracy’s (MoAD) partnerships, activities and products.
Your duties will include:
- To develop and implement marketing campaigns that include creative campaign development, creative writing, design briefing, print production, media buying, direct marketing and social media.
- To assist in managing and championing the museum’s brand including the development of branding collateral.
- To assist in the implementation of the museum’s tourism initiatives.
- Managing the design, writing and production of various promotional items and corporate communications collateral as required.
- Maintaining effective relationships with the tourism industry, partners, stakeholders, suppliers and the cultural sector to ensure positive coverage of MoAD, its exhibitions and events.
- To assist with the team’s administrative and procurement requirements such as filming requests, processing of invoices, daily budget management, monthly accruals and tender documentation.
- To assist with partnerships and stakeholder engagement and any other duties as required to ensure delivery of team outcomes.
For more information or to apply visit the MoAD website.