Council for Human Future global livestream
Delivering the Human Future, Human Future, February 2021
An online global discussion of the megarisks facing humanity – and what we can do about them
Council for the Human Future wishes to invite you to participate in a global online conference, perhaps the most significant of the decade.
If you wish to take part, please register here, by March 10. Live participant numbers are limited.
March 20-21: livestreamed worldwide. Starting: 1pm PDT
Hosted by: the Council for the Human Future, the Millennium Alliance for Humanity and the Biosphere and Common Home of Humanity.
- Avoiding a ‘ghastly future’: Em Prof Paul Ehrlich
- Pandemics and the future of global health: Dr Soumya Swaminathan, WHO
- Global Water Scarcity: Prof Peter Gleick
- Hothouse Earth and how to avoid it: Em Prof Will Steffen
- Extinction and the future of humanity: Prof Gerardo Ceballos
- Taming the Nuclear Menace: Prof Tilman Ruff
- Facing population overgrowth: Dr Jane O’Sullivan
- An economy to save the Earth: Dr Laurie Laybourn
- Clean Up the Planet: Prof Ravi Naidu
- AI and other risky technologies: Prof Toby Walsh
- The Age of Renewable Food: Julian Cribb
EVERY CITIZEN OF EARTH IS INVITED TO WATCH
Help promote the Conference Public Livestream
If you are able to promote the Conference and engage a global public audience to watch the livestream, please encourage people to follow our social media channels where the livestream details will be announced closer to the date:
- Facebook- Council Human Future
- Twitter- @Council_HF
- YouTube- The Council for the Human Future
- LinkedIn- The Council for the Human Future
People can also subscribe to our mailing list on our website to keep up to date on both the Conference and future activities of The Council for the Human Future.