Supports the customer focused operations of the Sydney Open programs to fulfil a range of administrative duties while providing excellent customer service to a range of key stakeholders.
To apply you will need to submit the following:
- A current resume with two referees
- A covering letter 1-2 pages in length
- And respond to the 2 targeted questions (no more than 20 lines per answer). Your responses to the targeted questions should be submitted online during your application and not included in the covering letter.
- The CSO Sydney Open provides administrative support to a small team and is the first point of contact with the program for multiple stakeholders from partners, to volunteers, to customers. Describe an example of where you have provided high quality administrative support in high volume environment. What tactics and skills have you drawn upon to mange your workload and deliver excellent customer service?
- Please describe your communication style using an example of a situation in which to had to understand and respond to a customers needs. What skills or abilities contributed to your success?
Essential requirements the role holder needs:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail as well as a high degree of thoroughness, accuracy and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills both written and verbal and a professional telephone manner.
- Working knowledge of commonly used software systems including word processing, spreadsheets, web, event management.
- Experience in providing administrative support to multidisciplinary teams and undertaking records management processes.
- Experience in working with volunteers.
- Current driver’s license.