Museums Victoria, Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking a Cyber Security Operations Analyst. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual to join the Technology Strategy and Delivery team in providing cyber security processes and solutions to Museums Victoria.
Working with Museums Victoria Technology Strategy & Delivery team, some core functions of this position include:
- Implement the recommendations of a cyber security audit by working with colleagues to deploy and configure tools and contribute to the development of standards and processes to improve and maintain a cyber security posture for Museums Victoria.
- Perform security-related troubleshooting and management of ICT infrastructure, including networks, often in circumstances whereby troubleshooting decisions may have a significant impact on MV’s ICT infrastructure.
- Analyse and assist in actioning alerts and technical recommendations received via audits or Whole of Victorian Government cyber security or other agencies.
Relevant skills and attributes:
- Solid technical knowledge, experience, and understanding of current security concepts, principles, and practices preferably in the Australian/Victorian government.
- Broad knowledge of technical concepts with a focus on security.Strong hands-on experience and knowledge with intrusion detection systems, SEIM, Anti-Malware, email gateway, Azure security, and data security tools.
- Experience with management of security in Unix/Linux and networking Infrastructure.
Please see our Role Statement for a copy of the full Key Selection Criteria and Duties.
To view the position description or to apply, visit https://museumsvictoria.com.au/careers/