Tamaki Paenga Hira: Tui tui hono tangata, whenua me te moana.
Ko Tamaki Paenga Hira, hewaengarahi ake, he ngakau mahaki mo te kaitiakitanga taonga pu korero, pakiwaitara, korero tipua ano hoki mai i nga kai para korero.
How would you tell the stories of Auckland’s 175th anniversary? Which digital experiences would you choose to help our visitors explore the Gallipoli campaign? Do you have ideas that will help put our collections at the fingers tips of our online and social media visitors?
Auckland Museum is looking for two Digital Content Coordinators to help increase access to our collections and deliver compelling visitor experiences: onsite, offsite and online.
The Digital Content Coordinators will support the Digital Content Production Manager and wider Digital Practice team to transform digital content production across all channels, notably the website, by producing collections-led, audience-focused text, audio, and video content. This is a 24 month fixed-term contract.
- Writing stories and articles for the web, as well as social media posts, and the content briefs to support them
- Managing and promoting an editorial schedule and related digital guidelines
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to identify and develop digital content that advances Auckland Museum’s goals
- Image and video editing, including experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Auckland Museum is an influential, much-loved organisation at the centre of Auckland’s identity, committed to developing and sharing engaging content through its galleries, exhibition, events and educational programmes
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of a fabulous team committed to telling our national and Auckland stories and reflecting our unique place in the South Pacific.
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday, 15 April 2015
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.
To apply for this job, please apply online or go to our job site http://careers.aucklandmuseum.com and enter the job code 5171MA.
YOU MUST APPLY VIA OUR CAREERS SITE.APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED INCORRECTLY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.