Defining Moments is a project that aims to stimulate public discussion about the events that are of profound significance to the Australian people. The project comprises of live events, exhibitions, an online conversation and physical and virtual content.
The project team currently comprises a Project Manager and representatives from business units across the Museum.
The Digital Coordinator for the Defining Moments Project is responsible for:
- Coordinating online content generated from different sections of the Museum to ensure quality and timely publishing;
- Creating online content for the Museum’s website, including entering content into the Museum’s Content Management System (Squiz Matrix);
- Creating content for the Museum’s social media channels, including monitoring content and engaging with audiences;
- Undertaking project coordination tasks, including writing production briefs and managing production outputs of external suppliers;
- Identifying opportunities to build networks and audiences;
- Working collaboratively with business units within the Museum;
- Developing and implementing strategies to foster participation and interaction with the project across multiple online channels;
- Coordinating responses to public enquiries; and
- Having a sound understanding of, and demonstrated commitment to, the principles of workplace diversity and workplace health and safety.
For more information or to apply visit the NMA website.