Tamaki Paenga Hira: Tui tui hono tangata, whenua me te moana.
Ko Tamaki Paenga Hira, hewaengarahi ake, he ngakau mahaki mo te kaitiakitanga taonga pu korero, pakiwaitara, korero tipua ano hoki mai i nga kai para korero.
Are you passionate about the opportunities that digital learning presents? Do you have innovative ideas for integrating digital learning into the Museum’s programmes? Do you enjoy sharing your digital practice experience with colleagues?
Auckland Museum is looking for a Digital Learning Manager with the knowledge, skills and hands-on industry experience associated with e-learning and learning object development.
The Digital Learning Manager will work across the Learning & Engagement team and other teams to create digital learning content in a variety of media (text, audio, video) and ensure that the Museum is utilising technology to strengthen its learning offer. This is a 24 month fixed term contract.
- Write, edit, and continually improve the production of learning content and workflows
- Work with others on solutions for management, storage, preservation and reuse of the Museum’s learning objects
- Collaborate with exhibition developers and discipline specialists to explore potential audiences for digital outputs.
- Work with Schools, Events and Community Programme Developers on digital learning
- Explore opportunities offered by new developments in digital learning, such as MOOCs, classroom-based technologies and mobile learning.
Auckland Museum is an influential, much-loved organisation at the centre of Auckland’s identity, committed to developing and sharing engaging content through its galleries, exhibition, events and educational programmes.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of a fabulous New Zealand organisation committed to telling our national and Auckland stories and reflecting our unique place in the South Pacific
To apply for this job, please apply online or go to our job site http://careers.aucklandmuseum.com and enter the job code 5172SK
YOU MUST APPLY VIA OUR CAREERS SITE.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED INCORRECTLY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday, 15 April 2015
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.