Digital Media Producer (Videographer/Photographer).
The Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences (MAAS) is Australia’s contemporary museum for excellence and innovation in applied arts and sciences and are uniquely placed to demonstrate how technology, engineering, science and design impact Australia and the world.
The Digital Studio unit is responsible for the Museum’s website and a range of public facing digital products. The team combines skills in web and application development, digital content creation, photography and video production to create content experiences in collaboration with colleagues in Programs, Exhibitions, Strategic Collections and Communications.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in video production and editing experience at industry or graduate level, including experience creating video formats for online and social media delivery.
The Digital Media Producer (Videography/Photography) will meet the following essential requirements:
- Experience with advanced media production techniques and a wide range of professional equipment, materials and software processes and the technical requirements of media producers and publishers.
- Working knowledge and application of risk management concepts and safe handling techniques during capture to ensure the conservation of Museum objects and loaned materials.
- Plan and produce long and short-term video and photography to creatively tell stories, promote and document the Museum’s exhibitions, collections, events and projects
- Proven experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud suite, video editing programs (Premerie/Final Cut Pro or equivalent) and motion graphics programs (After Effects, Cinema 4D or equivalent). Familiarity with video encoding applications, plugins, and both Mac and PC operating systems.
- Experience with set up and operating video and photographic equipment on location and in studio, including studio lighting setups. Familiarity with Canon DSLR and Sony camera equipment is desirable.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsNSW.