Digital Producer – ANMM
|Closing date:||June 1, 2023|
|Institution:||Australian National Maritime Museum|
|Salary:||Not supplied yet.|
|Location :||Pyrmont NSW|
|Contact name:||Jemma Bosilkovski, 92983752|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
The Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM) are seeking a highly energised, vibrant, and dynamic Digital Producer to join our team! This role is responsible for creating and editing all digital content production for the Museum across the web, on-site digital product, media, and video.
The key duties of the position include:
A high-level overview of responsibilities:
- Develop a yearly digital content strategy with key content creation ideas that align with the overarching goals and activities of the Museum.
- Research and create content to engage the Museum across the website, on-site, videos, and various social media platforms.
- Work collaboratively with all divisions and key stakeholders to ensure the Museum’s products, services, exhibitions, collections, events and commercial activities are being shared and promoted through innovative, inspiring and engaging content.
- Regularly report on the success of content across digital and use this data to shape future content creation activities.
- Provide guidance on tone of voice, content creation best practice, and copywriting to key stakeholders within the business.
- Excellent written communication skills with demonstrated experience in writing website and social media from scratch as well as experience in editing supplied copy to the museum’s style and tone of voice.
- Good understanding and experience with HTML, web content management systems, blogs, and social media.
- Excellent visual communication skills including the ability to select appropriate images for different media, edit the images, brief photographers and art direct photo shoots, and when appropriate take photographs.
- Good working knowledge of current web content concepts and technologies as well as sufficient video and photography/editing skills.
Selection for this position will be made on the basis of relative merit which will be assessed against each item of the selection criteria. Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered for shortlisting by the Selection Committee. As part of the selection process the selection committee may invite candidates to undertake psychometric testing, you should advise the selection committee if you have any special needs. Psychometric tests may be used as the initial short-listing test or later in the selection process. Some tests are very short while others may take one or more hours.
This position is open to all eligible members of the community, and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, and people from every cultural and linguistic background. To be an eligible member of the community, you must be an Australian citizen. Applications may be accepted from Australian permanent residents who are in the process of acquiring Australian citizenship.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.