Digital Transformation Lead – SAM
|Closing date:||August 6, 2020|
|Institution:||South Australian Museum|
|Salary:||ASO7 – Administrative Services Officer $101,859 - $110,107 p.a.|
|Employment status:||Short Term Contract – Up to 24 months|
|Location :||Adelaide, SA|
|Contact name:||Brenton Macdonald Manager, Corporate Services, 0477 354 898|
To lead and implement South Australian Museum digital transformation initiatives, in line with strategic objectives, to:
• Fully digitise collections
• Enhance the digital infrastructure to enable digital technologies and research activities
• Deliver enhanced user experiences through digital technology
• Improve the online presence and experience
- After hours and weekend work may be required
- Intra and interstate travel may be required
For more information or to apply visit: JobsSA.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.