The Museum has an exciting opportunity for a professional to join the Directorate Business Unit as an APS 5 to join the Museum’s Executive Support Team as an Executive Assistant, providing high-quality support to the Director, Council, and other key stakeholders.
This business unit manages a range of sensitive and complex matters and works closely with all areas of the Museum. The incumbent of the position will provide high-level administrative support to the Director, including correspondence and diary management and coordination, document management, and function support. The position liaises with Governance to provide support for Council, high profile visitors, and international guests. Discretion and representational skills are essential to the role.
The key duties of the position include:
As the Executive Assistant, you will:
- Develop and maintain administrative systems that support the daily running of the Director’s office, including diary management to meet operational requirements, preparation of correspondence, maintenance of filing systems, arranging meetings, travel, and hospitality.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders, particularly of a senior level, to ensure smooth delivery of the Museum’s business.
- Timely management and coordination of briefings and materials required by the Director for internal and external appointments, meetings, conferences, and other business-related activities.
- Manage special events and visits hosted by the Director for VIP guests of the Museum.
- Liaise with the Chair and members of Council to provide administrative support, including catering and travel arrangements.
- Understand and anticipate business requirements of the Director and the Executive Management Group more broadly and operate with discretion.
- Demonstrate high-level oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply visit: APSJobs.