Sovereign Hill is a dynamic group of museums presenting the mining, social, cultural and environmental heritage of the Ballarat region and its impact on Australia’s history.
The Museum Division cares for, researches and interprets the Association’s museum collection of some 150,000 items. It presents a variety of public programs – exhibitions, education programs, guided tours, interpretive activities and other events association with the heritage of the Ballarat region.
We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our team in the position of Part-time Exhibit Cleaner.
The Exhibit cleaner is responsible for maintaining a high standard of presentation for both static and activated building and exhibits in the outdoor museum.
To be successful in this role we are looking for individuals who have:
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Maturity and responsibility to deal with all facets of the general public
- The ability to work across flexible rosters including weekends, public holidays and school holidays
- Previous cleaning experience, whether commercial or domestic, is preferred.
If you are looking for work within a great team and love variety in your daily work, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
For full details on the position including the required Key Selection Criteria and information on how to apply, please visit our website at www.sovereignhill.com.au/careers.
View the Position Description.
Applications close midnight Sunday 29 March 2015
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and appointment is subject to satisfactory Police Record, Working with Children Check and Pre-Employment Medical.