The Sovereign Hill Museums Association is a not-for profit community-based organisation that advocates for adaption and change by bringing the people of the goldfields to life to ensure Victoria’s vibrant goldrush heritage and the story of its impact on our nation, inspires future generations.
The Collections, Research and Learning team is responsible for care, research, interpretation and presentation of over 150,000 objects and the delivery of four immersive education programs across its three unique sites.
We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our team in the position of a part-time Exhibit Support Officer. If you have a passion for history and a keen eye for detail, this role could be for you!
The Exhibit Support Officer is responsible for maintaining a high standard of presentation for both static and activated building and exhibits in the outdoor museum.
To be successful must have:
- Experience cleaning in a museum/gallery setting or similar
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Pleasant outdoing personality and the ability to deal with the general public
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environmentAbility to work across flexible rosters including weekends, public holidays and school holidays
Checks and Qualifications:
- Police Check
- Employee Working With Children Check
- Current Australian drivers licence
- Covid Vaccinated
- Pre-employment medical
If you are looking for work within a great team and love variety in your daily work, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Internal applicants to submit an expression of interest.