Sovereign Hill is a dynamic group of museums presenting the mining, social, cultural and environmental heritage of the Ballarat region and its impact on Australia’s history.
The Collections, Research and Learning team is responsible for care, research, interpretation and presentation of over 150,000 objects and the delivery of four immersive education programs across its three unique sites.
We are seeking two dedicated individuals to join our team in the position of Part-Time Exhibit Support Officer.
The Exhibit Support Officer is responsible for maintaining a high standard of presentation for both static and activated building and exhibits in the outdoor museum.
To be successful in this role we are looking for individuals who has:
- Experience cleaning in a museum/gallery setting or similar
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Pleasant outdoing personality and the ability to deal with the general public
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work across flexible rosters including weekends, public holidays and school holidays
- Is honest, reliable and trustworthy
If you are looking for work within a great team and love variety in your daily work, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
To apply for this role please visit our website at www.sovereignhill.com.au/careers
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and appointment is subject to satisfactory Police Record, Working with Children Check and Pre-Employment Medical.