Facilities Project Officer – TMAG
|Closing date:||March 24, 2019|
|Institution:||Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery|
|Salary:||$68,043.00 to $78,457.00 per annum|
|Employment status:||Fixed-term, flexible 12 months|
|Contact name:||Laurence Paine, (03) 6165 7023|
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of designated minor works and maintenance projects and programs in accordance with defined scope, budget, timeframe, standard and legislative compliance to ensure TMAG facilities continue to support the delivery of services.
- Proactively identify and manage scope issues and resources needed to deliver projects on time, and on budget, and obtain approvals as required for scope, resources and cost variations.
- Track and report on project progress, identify and document project risks and issues and develop effective management strategies.
- Understand heritage issues and business needs to ensure the project is designed to deliver upon desired organisational objectives.
- Develop and maintain professional and productive working relationships with stakeholders, other agencies and service providers including liaison regarding government contracts for services, resolving technical issues, the provision of information and communications, preparation for and attendance at project steering committee meetings.
- Assist with procurement activities, including the preparation of project scope, tender specifications and participation in post implementation reviews and evaluations.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this role is to satisfy a pre-employment check before taking up the appointment, promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted.
- crimes involving dishonesty.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsTas.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.