Lead the strategic management of all built assets and related services to the South Australian Museum (SA Museum). Provide strategic oversight of the SA Museum’s Work Health and Safety (WHS) and risk management systems to ensure its compliance with relevant performance standards and legislation.
- The Incumbent will be required to participate in the department’s Performance Management Program.
- The Incumbent may be assigned to another position at this remuneration level or equivalent.
- The Incumbent will be required to act as an on-call manager as part of a group of on-call managers.
- Some work outside of normal hours may be required.
- Some interstate travel involving overnight absences may be required.
- This role requires a National Criminal History check.
- Current drivers license is essential.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsSA.