Finance Systems Administrator/Accountant
- Utilise your administrator and accounting expertise to drive the way forward
- Based at the Melbourne Museum
- Full time or part time considered
Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking a Finance Systems Administrator/Accountant to provide a high level of systems administration and to drive and deliver development activities for key finance systems, as well as support to the key system users
About the position:
The primary responsibility of the Finance Systems Administrator/Accountant will be the delivery of day-to-day Corporate Service finance systems administration, support and development activities which improve their use, functionality, and ensure the finance systems and associated interfaces are compliant, maintained and operating effectively.
Notable skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated experience in administering and overseeing finance systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent and collaborative approach
The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience in a system accountant administrator role in a similar-sized organisation, with exposure to a wide variety of related systems, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to be proactive in identifying user needs and implementing improvements to meet those needs.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsVic.