Tamaki Paenga Hira: Tui tui hono tangata, whenua me te moana.
Ko Tamaki Paenga Hira, hewaengarahi ake, he ngakau mahaki mo te kaitiakitanga taonga pu korero, pakiwaitara, korero tipua ano hoki mai i nga kai para korero.
Graphic Designer, Brand & Customer Engagement
Auckland Museum is a much-loved organisation at the centre of Auckland’s identity, committed to outstanding management of its extensive collections and the permanent and volunteer staff who tell the Museum’s stories.
This position supports the Museums marketing, communications, brand, and all customer channels to market. The role has responsibility for the co-ordination and design of dynamic 2-D graphic marketing and communications material for the Museum.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- At least 4 years contemporary experience in graphic design
- High skill and knowledge level of Adobe Creative Cloud 2018 applications, in particular InDesign , Illustrator and Photoshop, (After Effects would be beneficial)
- Good skill and knowledge level of working in standard Microsoft office and google docs software
- Experience of using online project management tools such as but not limited to Trello required
- Strong management and organisational skills
- Desire and proven ability to work in a fast-paced and lively organisation
To apply for this job, please apply online or go to our job site http://careers.aucklandmuseum.com and enter the job code 12071.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of a fabulous New Zealand organisation committed to telling our national and Auckland stories and reflecting our unique place in the South Pacific.