Head of Brand and Marketing – ANMM
|Closing date:||June 9, 2023|
|Institution:||Australian National Maritime Museum|
|Salary:||Executive Level 2|
|Location :||Pyrmont NSW|
|Contact name:||Jemma Bosilkovski, 92983752|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
The Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM) is seeking a highly energised, vibrant, and dynamic leader to join our team as the Head of Brand and Marketing! This position leads the Museum’s strategic and operational brand and marketing activities to establish its brand and product positioning as well as drive sales growth.
Reporting to the Deputy Director, the Head of Brand and Marketing is responsible for strategy, planning and managing operational execution within the Museum’s marketing and tourism sales team as well as working closely with external partners and vendors to implement agreed strategies.
The key duties of the position include:
- Lead, design, deliver and manage the brand, marketing and tourism strategy and execution for the Museum.
- Develop key team processes to enable optimal transition and positioning of the brand and marketing team across the Museum.
- Lead the identification, evaluation and development of customer segmentation and insights and value propositions (brand and demand) that optimise marketing outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of brand strategy and implementation.
- Assess the lifecycle of products and develop and implement appropriate product marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement performance reporting for the management team and other internal governance bodies (eg. Board of Directors).
- Extensive brand, marketing and tourism experience at a senior organisational level. Preferably within an arts/cultural context, with a successful track record in delivery.
- Demonstrated experience across marketing disciplines, particularly relationship marketing, operations, content strategy and digital and social marketing.
- Demonstrated experience leading, managing, developing and motivating a team with a variety of skill sets and experience.
Selection for this position will be made on the basis of relative merit which will be assessed against each item of the selection criteria. Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered for shortlisting by the Selection Committee. As part of the selection process the selection committee may invite candidates to undertake psychometric test, you should advise the selection committee if you have any special needs. Psychometric tests may be used as the initial short-listing test or later in the selection process. Some tests are very short while others may take one or more hours.
This position is open to all eligible members of the community, and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability and people from every cultural and linguistic background. To be an eligible member of the community, you must be an Australian citizen. Applications may be accepted from Australian permanent residents who are in the process of acquiring Australian citizenship.
For more information or to apply visit: APSJobs.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.