We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
- Co-ordinate the volunteer program (with volunteers in front-of-house, gardening and other roles) and daily operations, particularly the volunteer front-of-house roster at Narryna and Markree.
- Co-ordinate a variety of revenue-generating events on the sites, including venue hire (e.g. weddings), markets, public programs and fundraising initiatives with prompt response to public enquiries.
- Co-ordinate House Museum’s promotional activities, liaising with TMAG communications staff as appropriate.
- Deliver curriculum-based education programs to a high standard, liaising with the TMAG Learning and Discovery team as appropriate.
- Ensure the presentation of the house museums to a consistent high standard including identifying and overseeing maintenance and cleaning requirements
- Ensure the security of the property, collections and monies
- Liaise with the Narryna Heritage Museum Inc. Council, venue hirers and other users of the site and TMAG staff as required.
- Liaise with the Narryna Heritage Museum Inc. Council Curatorial Reference Group and key TMAG curators on collections issues arising from the operation of the site.
Evidence of the following must be provided prior to appointment to this role and the person must continue to satisfy the essential requirements/qualifications throughout their employment in this role.
Working with Children Registration
The Department of State Growth has determined that this role is identified as undertaking child-related regulated activities in-line with the definitions of the Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Act 2013, and as such any occupant of this role will require a current Working with Children Registration. To register you will need to follow the links and information at the Department of Justice: Home
As this registration is an essential requirement of this role it must remain current and valid at all times whilst employed in the role. The status of the registration may be checked at any time during employment. It is the employee’s responsibility to ensure that the registration remains current and to advise the employer if their circumstances change. This includes notifying the employer of any new criminal convictions or if a registration is revoked, cancelled or conditions altered.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsTas.