Human Resources Assistant – MAAS
|Closing date:||April 10, 2019|
|Institution:||Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences|
|Salary:||$76,156. Package includes salary ($63,199 - $68,707), employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.|
|Location :||Sydney Region / Sydney - Inner West|
|Contact name:||nn Mayhew, Human Resources Advisor - 02 9217 0311|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
The Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences (MAAS) is an executive agency of the New South Wales State Government. Embodying the best of design ingenuity and innovation, the Museum profiles one of the world’s great collections and is a highly successful interdisciplinary institution that sits at the intersection of the arts, design, science and technology and plays a critical role in supporting the brand and vision of the city.
As the Human Resources Assistant, you will provide support services to the human resources team members to enable the efficient delivery of human resources functions across the museum.
Day to day, you will:
- Provide administrative support for recruitment, onboarding, induction, training & development, employee exits, reporting and wellbeing functions.
- Support the HR Advisor, Learning & Development Coordinator and Volunteers Coordination Team in delivering employee engagement initiatives and projects
- Perform administrative tasks including filing, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, routine purchasing, meeting and event support, photocopying, and creating and compiling documents to support the effective operation of the team/unit.
- Respond to enquiries and routine requests for information, escalating enquiries as necessary, to ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Update records and databases, complying with records management processes, to ensure information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Share information and work collaboratively with the team to build skills and capability and ensure the delivery of consistent and integrated support.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsNSW.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.