ICT Infrastructure Support – AWMM
|Closing date:||February 29, 2020|
|Institution:||Auckland War Memorial Museum|
|Salary:||Not supplied yet.|
|Location :||Auckland, NZ|
|Contact name:||Not supplied yet.|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
Tāmaki Paenga Hira: Tui tui hono tangata, whenua me te moana.
Auckland War Memorial Museum: Connecting through sharing stories of people, lands and seas.
Auckland Museum is a much-loved culture and heritage organisation at the heart of Auckland’s identity, committed to outstanding management of its world-class collections and the permanent and volunteer staff who tell the Museum’s stories.
We encourage candidates to share their talents at this unique workplace, which embraces diversity and both acknowledges and nurtures our bicultural capabilities, as demonstrated in our Teu le Va and He Korahi Maori strategies.
This role will be supporting the Infrastructure Manager to successfully plan, upgrade and manage specific operations to ensure the stable operation and ongoing improvement of Auckland Museum’s ICT services and infrastructure (virtualisation platform, storage, networking, core enterprise services). You will engage and support the business to enable technology solutions to further the Museums goals.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be an experienced ICT professional with a proven track record of success in a similar position.
- Knowledge of current virtualisation, SAN, storage, cloud and networking technologies including Office 365.
- Have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong planning and project management skills.
- Highly responsive customer service and capable of presenting ideas in a user‐friendly language.
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Have 5+ years experience delivering ICT services, specifically infrastructure design and operational excellence
For the job description and to apply visit our website.
He Oranga Tangata ka ao
Enriching lives: Inspiring discoveries
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.