ICT Service Delivery Manager – Museums Victoria
|Closing date:||May 27, 2022|
|Salary:||$113,412 per annum (base of grade) plus 10% superannuation.|
|Employment status:||Full-time, ongoing|
|Location :||Melbourne - CBD|
|Contact name:||Les Schneider (Head, Technology Strategy & Delivery)|
Museums Victoria is a diverse and exciting place to work. Across our venues – Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Building, Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, Melbourne Planetarium and IMAX cinemas – we present unique and exceptional experiences for more than 2 million visitors each year, who come from all over Australia and around the world to be inspired and to learn about themselves and the universe we inhabit.
To learn more about Museums Victoria, please visit https://museumsvictoria.com.au/about-us/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Museums Victoria, Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking an ICT Service Delivery Manager to lead and support the ICT Service Desk. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual to join the Technology Strategy and Delivery team in providing operational leadership and support of a dedicated Service Desk team to Museums Victoria.
Working with Museums Victoria Technology team, core functionsof this position include:
- Operationally lead and continuously improve Museums Victoria ICT Service Desk function and lead staff to provide responsive ICT support services to users across all MV sites, including technical advice, hardware, software, voice and network support
- Lead, or participate in, complex technical projects including the selection, procurement and deployment of new digital workplace devices; investigation, research, resolution and communication of complex technical issues associated with service delivery and deployment and adoption of new technology
- Manage the provision of voice communication services and devices including mobile, VOIP, MS Teams Calling in the cloud, and legacy on premise PABX
- Contribute technical expertise and advice to the development of auditable and repeatable standards, policies and procedures to meet the requirements of Museums Victoria and industry best practice (eg ITIL)
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to understand issues, explore future scenarios, plan cost-effective improvements and optimise outcomes
- Lead the creation and capture of appropriate Service Desk requests and regular reporting
Relevant skills and attributes:
- Extensive experience and proven ability in the selection, procurement and management of personal productivity devices based primarily on the Microsoft , Android and IOS operating systems
- Extensive experience and proven ability in managing and improving the operation of a Service Desk support function utilising an ITIL best practice approach to deliver client focused support services
- Extensive experience and proven ability in planning, providing and maintaining voice communication services
- Well-developed project management skills with a solid track record of successful delivery
- Experience and proven ability in managing an ITIL based Service Desk function
For more information or to apply visit: JobsVic.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.