Under the interim arrangements for APS recruitment, this opportunity is open only to ongoing APS or Parliamentary Service employees, employed under the Public Service Act 1999 or Parliamentary Services Act 1999. Further information is available from the Australian Public Service Commission webpage: http://www.apsc.gov.au/.
As a member of the Visitor Services team, Information Assistants are the first point of contact for visitors to the Memorial and provide a range of services to ensure their experience is engaging, positive and memorable. You will have proven outstanding customer service skills and enjoy working with a diverse public in a large team environment. An interest in and knowledge of Australian military history and museums would be an advantage in providing a quality visitor experience.
- Wear corporate wardrobe and work to a roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Are required to undertake training and then apply first aid and emergency response practices.
- Some manual handling is required.
- Non-ongoing opportunity will be offered for a specified term
- Non-Ongoing Employment will be for a period of up to 12 months only.
- Please note that this opportunity is only available to current Australian Public Service employees.
Selection Documentation: Recruitment, 02 62434257, [email protected]