As a Learning Facilitator, you will have excellent people skills, enjoy working with a diverse team and with school students of all ages, have a strong empathy for the vision of MoAD, and have a sound knowledge of Australian political history and experience in museum education.
The key duties of the position include:
Under the general supervision of the APS6 Learning Design Producer:
- Present engaging learning programs to school audiences – onsite, offsite, and online, including digital excursions.
- Coordinate and maintain the operational aspects of these programs including costumes, props, AV, surveys, and workshop materials.
- Assist with the development, delivery and evaluation of onsite, online, and digital learning resources and programs.
- Contribute to MoAD more broadly by supporting events, and attending mandatory training, project and staff meetings, and carrying out role specific actions as required.
To be eligible for employment at MoAD, you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen; and
- Be able to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance at the baseline level (after commencement).
- Obtain and maintain a Working with Vulnerable People registration (prior to commencement).
For more information or to apply visit: APSJobs.