Making Copyright Work for You
Australian Copyright Council
In 2016 we have introduced a range of new practical seminars to better target your learning needs.
Our seminars are presented by experts in the field of copyright law who are up-to-date with the latest policies, laws and applications of copyright.
Who our seminars are for:
- Content creators & copyright managers
- Website administrators & social media managers
- Librarians & archivists
- Museum & gallery professionals
- Educators & administrators in educational institutions
National Seminar Itinerary:
- Sydney, 9-11 May
- Adelaide, 20-21 June
- Brisbane, 25-27 July
- Melbourne, 15-17 August
- Perth, 5-6 September
* Early Bird discounts apply.
Click here for more information & to register today.
Download a brochure:
- Sydney ACC2016Sydney.pdf
- Adelaide ACC2016Adelaide.pdf
- Brisbane ACC2016Brisbane.pdf
- Melbourne ACC2016Melbourne.pdf
- Perth ACC2016Perth.pdf