The Manager, Corporate Partnerships develops and implements Sydney Living Museums’ sponsorship strategy and, supports the institution’s major activities, exhibitions and programs by managing its corporate partnerships and sponsorship program.
- Work with the Head of Development & Fundraising to develop and implement SLM’s corporate partnership strategy including sponsor retention and acquisition plans to achieve annual targets.
- Manage sponsorship servicing, reporting, budgeting and renewals, delivery of contractual obligations and tailored benefits to fulfil agreements.
- Support the Head of Development & Fundraising in researching and scoping corporate partner prospects and developing corporate sponsorship proposals with the aim of delivering strategic corporate partnerships.
- Manage the design and production of proposals and presentations, agreements, internal and external reports and correspondence to facilitate the acquisition and delivery of corporate partnerships.
- Collaborate with the Head of Development & Fundraising to lead the planning, coordination and implementation of bespoke sponsor activations and events with set timeframes and budgets.
- Collate and prepare summary documentation for post-agreement evaluation reports to all corporate partners and sponsors to inform SLM and corporate sponsors on partnership outcomes
Click here for more information about this role.
Applications will only be accepted electronically through the Jobs NSW site.