The Manager, Digital and Content Services will be expected to drive a transformational agenda of change in the creation and provision of striking and engaging digital content products for the National Museum of Australia. They will be responsible for the Digital and Content Services section within the Programs and Engagement Division, with responsibility for:
- creation and maintenance of the Museum’s website and online experiential content;
- creation of audio and video resources for a range of programs;
- creation of multimedia experiences in exhibitions and galleries;
- provision of media services for public events;
- management of social media engagement;
- editing and publishing activities for a range of physical and virtual products; and
- copyright management and image clearance function.
To apply visit the NMA website.