Reporting to the Deputy Director, Engagement the Manager, Digital, Design and Communications will lead a multi-disciplinary team to maximise the use of digital technologies and platforms across Museum operations and to develop and deliver compelling content to reach and engage with SA Museum audiences in line with the 2021-2025 SA Museum Strategic Plan. The incumbent will provide critical leadership in transforming how the SA Museum uses digital technologies to positively influence how the institution functions, how it connects with audiences and how it is promoted across social and traditional media channels. The role will also be responsible for the leadership of the internal ICT strategy and operations for the SA Museum.
- The Incumbent will be required to participate in the department’s Performance Management Program.
- The Incumbent may be assigned to another position at this remuneration level or equivalent.
- Some work outside of normal hours will be required.
- Some interstate travel involving overnight absences will be required.
- This role requires a Working with Children Check.
- This role requires a National Criminal History Check.
- This role requires a Security Clearance (Negative Vetting Level 1).
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.amaga.org.au/node/41665