Manager, Enterprise & Communications – SAM
|Closing date:||October 26, 2018|
|Institution:||South Australian Museum|
|Salary:||ASO8 - Administrative Services Officer $112,305 - $116,613 p.a.|
|Employment status:||Short Term Contract - Up to 24 months|
|Contact name:||Brian Oldman, Director, (08) 8207 7391|
The purpose of the role is to maximise the long-term revenue streams and the marketing and communications opportunities of the Museum.
The position will be responsible for:
- Maximising the profitability of the Museum Shop and Café through development of products and customer service
- Developing sales of Events held at the Museum
- Overseeing and optimising the Museum’s communications to the public and key stakeholders to promote the Museum brand, its research, public programmes and revenue generating activities
- Out of hours business work may be required
- Intra state and interstate travel may be required
- Participate in recovery activities relating to emergency management
Executive Assistant to the Director
Telephone: (08) 8207 7391
All applications must be submitted online. Applicants to submit a covering letter (maximum of two pages) relevant to the Role Description together with a current Resume. Applications should include the name, email address and contact number of three current referees. Applications close 5:00pm.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsSA.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.