The Manager Museum Engagement is responsible for managing the development, delivery and evaluation of programs and events, such as Enlighten and school holiday programs, which enable access to the Museum’s content, collections, and exhibitions. The Manager is also responsible for managing the PlayUP and DressUP programs, spaces, and content.
The key duties of the position include:
- Manage the creative input, development, and delivery of a range of transformative exhibitions, events and programs that support the Museum to empower and engage communities by promoting active citizenship.
- Liaise and work with internal and external partners, stakeholders and consultants in the development and delivery of programs to engage diverse audiences at all ages with differing needs.
- Actively manage work health and safety, resources, budgets, schedules and priorities to deliver high-quality projects that drive the Museum to deliver on its strategic objectives.
- Manage a diverse team and oversee the development and implementation of staff training programs that support the workforce in delivering engaging, empowering, and creative programs.
- Represent the Museum at appropriate conferences, in order to promote the organisation’s standing in the cultural community.