The Museum has an exciting opportunity for a professional to join the Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs (CMPA) team as Marketing Manager to develop and build the Museum’s profile and brand to engage audiences – nationally and internationally.
The Marketing Manager leads a dedicated marketing team. Team members work alongside communications professionals in the CMPA unit, which also incorporates specialist media and social media coordinators.
Working to the Head of CMPA, the Marketing Manager oversees the development and implementation of the National Museum’s marketing strategies across the institution.
The key duties of the position include:
- day to day management of the Marketing Team and budget to ensure high-quality work is delivered on time and on budget
- developing and implementing strategic and impacting marketing campaigns for exhibitions, public programs, and other Museum activities. This includes creative campaign development, digital and traditional marketing integration, production of marketing materials, and stakeholder liaison
- managing integrity and application of the Museum’s brand and ensuring that the Museum’s brand is reflected in all marketing activities
- working with the Museum’s tourism team to ensure the Museum plays an active role in the local and national tourism industry
- working closely and liaising effectively with the Media Liaison Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator and other business units within the Museum, and external partners and stakeholders to leverage the best outcomes from marketing strategies
- assisting with audience research, visitor number analysis and campaign evaluation to inform the Museum’s continuous brand growth
For more information or to apply visit: APSJobs.