CAMD has received the following advice from Austrade:
CULTURAL PRECINCTS – NORTH ASIA TRADE MISSION
Dates and locations:
Seoul 29-30 September 2014
Taiwan 2-3 October 2014
Hong Kong 6-7 October 2014
APPLY BY: 15 August 2014
Meet with decision makers of key cultural venue projects across Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan.
Austrade has identified a number of government and private organisations across Asia that are investing in new and refurbished cultural venues. These include major art galleries, museums, performing arts centres and other significant cultural venues.
With one of the most sophisticated arts and creative sectors in the world and an international reputation for designing, building and successfully managing world-leading cultural institutions, Australia has world-class capability to partner with overseas counterparts to help design, build and successfully manage these cultural institutions.
This mission is positioned as a market scoping exercise to allow participants to understand the opportunities on offer and to begin establishing a network of contacts. The program will include site visits and meetings with the project owners of key cultural venue projects across Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan.
- Gain a first-hand overview of each project’s scope, timing and areas of potential collaboration.
- Establish direct networks with the local Government or corporate bodies responsible for the delivery of these venues.
- Utilise the opportunity to directly present your companies capabilities.
- Develop an understanding of the market, including local business practices and key industry players.
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from Austrade and advice on how to successfully operate in this market.
For more information download the event brochure here.
Apply now at www.austrade.gov.au/CPMission