- An opportunity to travel and present programs to groups located in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
- Based at Museum Victoria’s award winning venue, Melbourne Museum, and close to public transport.
ABOUT MUSEUM VICTORIA
Museum Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building.
To learn more about Museum Victoria, please visit http://museumvictoria.com.au/about/
ABOUT THE POSITION
The position is accountable for delivering presentations and shows, which provides audiences unable to attend a Museum Victoria venue, access to the museum’s science and history collections. Notable skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated ability to interpret science and history for diverse audiences
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Awareness of education and learning techniques for diverse audiences
- The successful applicant must have a current Victorian Drivers Licence.
This is a full-time, fixed term position. The salary on offer is $44,679 + 9.5% superannuation.
HOW TO APPLY
To view the position description, search ’employment’ at www.museumvictoria.com.au; for more information about this position, please contact Matthew Navaretti on (03) 8341-7112
To apply, please send your Covering Letter, Resume and a statement addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria by visiting http://museumvictoria.com.au/about/work-opportunities/employment/.
Applications Close: Wednesday, 17th December 2014.