Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking a Presenter to contribute to the audience experience through effective program delivery at Scienceworks. The primary responsibility of the Presenter is to deliver programs, activities or shows in a way that engages Museums Victoria’s audiences and contributes to the audience experience.
ABOUT MUSEUMS VICTORIA:
Museums Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building.
To learn more about Museums Victoria, please visit museumvictoria.com.au/about/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The primary responsibility of the Presenter is to deliver programs, activities or shows in a way that engages Museums Victoria’s audiences and contributes to the audience experience.
Notable skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated ability to interpret science and technology for diverse audiences
- Awareness of education and learning techniques for diverse audiences.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and organisational skills with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams including working with multiple project leaders.
- Able to take responsibility for own performance and manage own work and time effectively.
HOW TO APPLY?
To view the position description, visit museumvictoria.com.au/employment/. For more information about this position, please contact Murray Walker on (03) 9392 4840.