Presenter, Scienceworks x 2 – Museum Victoria
Museum Victoria is seeking enthusiastic Presenters to contribute to the audience experience through effective program delivery at Scienceworks.
- Present programs, activities and shows at Scienceworks
- An opportunity to express your creativity and knowledge to education groups and general audiences
- Based at Museum Victoria’s award winning venue, Scienceworks, and close to public transport
About Museum Victoria:
Museum Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building.
To learn more about Museum Victoria, please visit the website.
About the position:
The positions are accountable for delivering programs, activities or shows in a way that engages Museum Victoria’s audiences and contributes to the audience experience.
Notable skills and experiences:
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to interpret science and technology for diverse audiences
- Awareness of education and learning techniques for diverse audiences
- Good organisational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams including the ability to work with multiple project leaders.
- Able to take responsibility for own performance and manage own work and time effectively.
How to apply
To view the position description, search ‘employment’ at www.museumvictoria.com.au; for more information about these positions, please contact Elise Murphy on (03) 9392 4830.
To apply, please send your Covering Letter, Resume and a statement addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria by visiting the website.