Producer, Public Programs – Museums Victoria
|Closing date:||Not supplied yet.|
|Salary:||$88,955 per annum (Base of grade) plus 10% superannuation|
|Employment status:||Full-time, ongoing. Requires some weekend and evening availability|
|Location :||Melbourne - CBD|
|Contact name:||Jess Wawrzynski|
Museums Victoria is a diverse and exciting place to work. Across our museums and destinations—Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Building, Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, Melbourne Planetarium and IMAX cinemas—we present unique and extraordinary experiences for more than 2 million visitors each year, who come from all over Australia and around the world.
To learn more about Museums Victoria, please visit museumsvictoria.com.au/about-us/
Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking a dynamic Producer, Public Programs to produce and deliver exceptional public programs aligned to Museums Victoria’s vision, mission, and business objectives with a focus on adult programming that reflects contemporary issues and ideas, featuring expert voices.
Working as part of a multi-museum public programs team, and working with internal and external stakeholders key duties of this position include:
- Co-ordinate, develop and deliver exceptional public programs, events, and digital programs, cultivating program content and talent, to ensure audience engagement objectives, experience outcomes, and key business objectives are met.
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders, identify trends and audience insights, develop content, talent and partnership opportunities, and refine program strategies to effectively attract and engage identified audiences.
- Manage staff, communications, budgets and resources to produce outstanding programs.
- Develop stakeholder relationships, partnerships, and professional networks, in collaboration with internal stakeholders, to support the Museum and Public Programs department’s objectives including opportunities to increase audience representation and visitation, and visibility, support and advocacy for programs and other initiatives.
- Initiate and monitor audience evaluation and marketing of programs and use data to support continuous improvement of program outcomes and to align to Museums Victoria’s brand and quality expectations.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsVic.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.