Program Project Officer, Road to Zero – MV
|Closing date:||March 31, 2023|
|Salary:||The salary on offer is $73,842 (Base of grade) pro rata + 10.5% superannuation per annum.|
|Employment status:||This is an irregular part-time (min. 45 hours per fortnight) fixed-term position until 31 December 2025.|
|Location :||Melbourne CBD|
|Contact name:||Maria Davies, 9385 4228|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
About this role
Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking a Program Project Officer to provide administrative and delivery support to secondary school students, teachers, family audiences and stakeholders at Road to Zero at Melbourne Museum and to metropolitan and regional audiences through the Road Smart Interactive outreach program.
ABOUT MUSEUM VICTORIA:
Museum Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building.
To learn more about Museum Victoria, please visit About us – Museums Victoria.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The primary responsibility of the Programs Project Officer will be coordinating the efficient day to day operation of Road to Zero and Road Smart Interactive, including coordination of staff rosters and training, bookings and enquiries and program delivery.
Notable skills and experiences:
- Well-developed administration, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in delivery of programs for secondary education audiences
- Proven ability to liaise with teachers, broader school communities and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams including coordinating daily operations within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Availability to spend up to 5 days in a regional centre every 4-6 weeks during term time
- The successful applicant must have a current Victorian Drivers Licence and be willing to undergo a TAC licence check and be assessed as suitable
HOW TO APPLY?
To view the position description, visit Careers – Museums Victoria; for more information about this position, please contact Maria Davies on 9385 4228.
To apply, please send your Covering Letter, Resume and a statement addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria by visiting Careers – Museums Victoria.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.