Programs Coordinator, Early Years (STEM) – MV
|Closing date:||November 1, 2021|
|Salary:||$85,279 per annum (Base of grade) plus 10% superannuation|
|Employment status:||Full-time, fixed term position until 30 June 2023|
|Location :||Melbourne - Western Metro|
|Contact name:||Nadya Tkachenko (Education Manager)|
Ever fancied working at a Museum? There is a tremendous position in the Public Programs & Education Department of Museums Victoria for a talented educator. ABOUT MUSEUMS VICTORIA: Museums Victoria (MV) is a diverse and exciting place to work. We are based over various venues: Melbourne Museum, IMAX cinemas and the Royal Exhibition Building (next to the Carlton Gardens), Immigration Museum (across the South Waterfront), Scienceworks (Spotswood). To learn more about Museums Victoria, please visit museumsvictoria.com.au/about-us/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Museums Victoria is seeking a talented Programs Coordinator, Ealry Years (STEM) to oversee and deliver Early Years STEM Professional Learning Workshops for kindergartens in regional Victoria and Outer-Metro Melbourne.
This role is primarily based at Scienceworks.
Notable skills and experience:
- Excellent practitioner whose teaching is informed by contemporary educational research
- High-level communication skills, and ability to communicate to stakeholders including Early Years educators
- Experience delivering learning programs and/or Professional Learning aligned with the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework and/or STEM
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a passionate educator, with experience in Early Years and/or STEM education.
Some of the key duties include:
- Deliver and evaluate a suite of Early Years STEM and Numeracy Professional Learning modules and workshops that align with the VEYLDF for kindergarten educators located in outer-Metro Melbourne and regional Victoria
- Manage schedule of STEM professional learning workshops which are held both onsite at the Museum and offsite
- Provide guidance, including professional advice regarding Early Learning approaches to museum staff involved in the development and delivery of programs and exhibitions.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with relevant stakeholders.
Please see our Role Statement for a copy of the full Key Selection Criteria and Duties.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the position description, visit http://museumvictoria.com.au/about/work-opportunities/employment/
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.