The Project Administrator, Project D.I.G. is a dynamic position for the Queensland Museum Network (QMN) created through an innovative partnering agreement between QMN and BHP. Through the partnership, QMN and BHP (the Partners) have created Project D.I.G., a holistic, research program focusing on innovative scientific research using advanced imaging technologies. The program will build a consolidated resource of scientific imaging data that can be shared with the scientific research community and general public through multiple communication pathways. The Project Administrator will support the Project Manager to ensure that the program is completed on time, within budget and meet the Queensland Museum’s high quality standards in accordance with the provisions of the partnering agreement between QMN and BHP.
- Provide project administration services and support to the Project Manager to deliver successful high quality, complex research, data management and lifelong learning projects from concept through to delivery and maintenance programs.
- Maintain project documentation including: tracking, reporting activities, monitoring budgets, project risk registers and quality assurance.
- Coordinate reporting for Project Boards and other stakeholders at key decision points in the project development and delivery process.
- Monitor budget and provide regular financial reports as required for compliance and audit to all agreed requirements.
- Provide administrative support to ensure project progress and successful delivery to agreed targets and compliance requirements.
- Act as secretariat for internal and external project control groups and organise internal project meetings.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to and participate in any working parties associated with the partnership activities.
- Support the implementation and delivery of activity relating to inter-agency collaboration.
- Support relationships with other external stakeholders relevant to Project D.I.G. to grow support and recognition of the QMN as one of Australia’s premier research institutions.
- Comply with QMN’s recordkeeping policy.
- Take all safety measures when performing duties to ensure the safety of yourself and others, and comply with QM’s workplace health and safety policies, procedures and Government legislation.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsQld.