The Project Manager Collection Relocation will coordinate and manage the planning and delivery of the interim offsite collection facility.
This project will deliver an interim offsite collection facility and will prepare and relocate collections both to the offsite facility, and internally within the Museum.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and skills associated with delivery of building and/or building fit out projects, preferably within the Gallery, Library, Archive and Museum sector
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and skills associated with managing the requirements of complex large museum collections
- Demonstrated experience in collection move projects is preferable
- Demonstrated experience in collection storage practices
- Understand the principles of equal opportunities, diversity management and the Treaty of Waitangi as they relate to the Museum environment
For more information visit the AWMM website.